Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS



Thursday, October 28, 20105:44 AM
Seriously tired!
from tues to fri will be on course at poly
the course is SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
for the first 2 day is MARKETING
this is really fun
u had to think of a slogan for the brand
then think how u going to promote it
and prepared lots of information etc
thn do a presentation
but we doing team work nt individual
so I think is actually fun and easy
u just had to use ur brain
and talk like a promoter
and everything is done XD
today is another course under SBM
which is MEDIA
I thought would be fun as everyone
was interested in this
however today alot ppl no come
MEDIA from 6 become 3 ppl
OMG that was so sad
the others went to GYM or E learning
realised MEDIA wasnt my interest at all
told us need to make a short video
and somemore is film us
damn embarrassing luh
so many ppl watching at us
had my worst memories at NYP
I WILL NEVER EVER JOIN MEDIA!
I really had no talent in acting
tmr is the last day of course at poly XD
yea finally ending soon

Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.