Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS


Random post
Tuesday, February 8, 20116:27 AM
Been one month since I update blog haha
since the opening of school,been flooded with homework
from Mon to thurs got remedial till 5pm like that
Friday got tuition -.-
Busy until like O lvl is just around the corner
seeing others so hardworking whereas I still in lala world
make me somehow scare sia :(
CNY over already :( so fast sia
ANG BAO money so less,getting lesser by years
UGGG I want to continue CNY leh
Today class nth much as usual
same old thing and so sleepy during class
Going for JJ Lin autograph session this sat
located at Heeren at Orchard
YEAH can get his autograph,shake his hand etc
OMG :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I want to shake Kevinwoo or Key hand also leh
Still very devoting to Kevinwoo XD
Next Mon is VALENTINE TIME DAY
17 yrs old already,still single leading VTD
haha no partner at all :S
Can I ask Kevinwoo to be my one-day boyfriend?
Obviously NO! think too much
NVM,me and ker they all going celebrate ourselves
LALALALA seem pretty weird but we are TOTALLY FINE WITH IT


Primary School Class gathering photo


So cool! LOL

Key with my favourite Doraemon :D

Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.