Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS


Complicated
Sunday, February 12, 20126:51 AM
quit my current job at BlackBerry RIM :(
its really sad but I have no choice
for the sake of my future,I went to work at Lion Global Invest under OCBC
LOL just wanna learn something over there
misses ah girl,Teresa,xiaoming,abner a lot *sob*
tmr shall be a new start for me
hope I can survive over there <<
really have my best and fun memories over at RIM
they treat me really well :)
I have no idea what I should really blogged
because I really kinda upset now :S
shall blogged about some random thing huh

Flathead lake in montana (USA)
so beautiful right? I hope I can go there

the water is freaking transparent and awesome!
wish I could swim in the lake XP

I wish this was my house ^^
okay back to "decent" topic LOL
Ukiss went to attend MB in France!!!
successful dude,wish they would gain more frame
here some pic which Kevin took in Paris
ukiss is releasing another new album soon
which is forbidden love! support them with love <3
May GBM ^^
May GBU ^^
May GBE ^^

Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.