Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS


Tiring day!
Monday, July 16, 20127:34 AM
Today is creative concept module!
We have fun designing game for primary school student
to learn English by using chance and probability
okay I know its chim, dont think too much ;)
today heavy rain and it is so cold ~~~
this rain stop me from going Lawn eat duck kuay tiao and Taiwan Delight <.<
well have OB UT today
it is not difficult but tricky enough -.-
anyway it is already damn lucky that I was able to complete in time
after UT need to go for the ibounce for the sake of that 1 CCE point
although it is tiring but really fun :D
sweat a lot and muscle cramp haha
start at 545pm and end at almost 7pm
JEEZ so late some more I haven complete my RJ :( 
so tired on the way home!
Recently become more and more fat T_T
need to start exercising and cut down what I eat
stupid fats! please get away from me :(
I want to be as skinny as Kevin oppa! 
okay time for some recap
found some picture that trigger my memory
19/11/2010
The day I first met Ukiss and Kevin oppa at there Kings Of Freedom concert
Excited to see them
Kevin oppa was really damn perfect, cute and charming! ^^
I remembered I even baked cookies for him as his birthday was near at that time
The first time I baked cookies to a guy :X
 Kevin Woo SungHyun cookies for him ^^
I know it look ugly, I did my best though
I even wrote a letter to him
I bet he have never receive my love letter and cookies
until now I feel so sad about this T_T
must be being throw away or some stupid guy eat it
so BLEH!
I hope one day Kevin oppa will receive the cookies I eat!
GOD, I wish to see him again on 19 NOV ^^
The kings of freedom concert ticket :)
I even did one for KEY but I ate it myself muahahah :D
okay sorry for this stupid long post
May GBU ^^
May GBM ^^
May GBE ^^

Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.