Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS


Ukiss Collage Tour Concert!!!!! ^^ ♥♥♥
Saturday, April 20, 201312:00 PM
TODAY WAS AWESOME BECAUSE I WENT TO UKISS CONCERT
WAS SO EXCITED FOR IT ALTHOUGH I 'M GOING ALONE
BUT STILL LUCKY ENOUGH TO MET A GIRL WHO WAS ALONE TOO
SO WE TWO APPARENTLY MAKE FRIEND AND STICK TOGETHER HAHA
WHILE WAITING TO GO IN, WE WERE DISCUSSING A LOT ABOUT UKISS
AND WE HEARD FROM THE VIP TICKET HOLDER ABOUT HOW AWESOME
IT WAS TO HANDSHAKE AND CHAT WITH THE UKISS, ENVY THEM LA
OMG NEXT TIME I WILL BUY VIP TICKET FOR SURE, NO MORE DELAY
ALSO WHILE WAITING, WE CAN FREAKING HEAR THEM REHEARSING LIVE
ALL OF US WAS LIKE SCREAMING AND CHEERING FOR THEM OUTSIDE
I WAS TOTALLY HAPPY AND IMMERSED IN THE SWEET SINGING OF MY KEVIN LIVE
SO I WENT REALLY OMG WHEN I SAW KEVIN WHEN THE CONCERT START
HE WAS DAMN PERFECT, CUTE AND HOT, HE WAS TOTALLY FLAWLESS
HE AND AJ WAS LIKE THE MC FOR THE GROUP, KEEP TALKING TO US AND SO ON
HAHA KEVIN TOTALLY IMMERSED HIMSELF IN BEING A MC
HE SAID WE CAN GET A KISS FROM THEM IF ONE OF THE PART SCREAM THE LOUDEST
AND ALL OF US WAS LIKE "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS"
AFTER THAT KEVIN SAID"OHHH WE WILL CHOOSE ONE LUCKY FANS UP"
HAHA AFTER THAT HE ASK SOMETHING REALLY STUPID
"IS ANYONE BIRTHDAY TODAY"?
WAAAA I TELL YOU, TODAY BECOME EVERYONE BIRTHDAY ALREADY LOL
FROM THAT MOMENT, MY BIRTHDAY BECOME APRIL 20 ALSO HAHA
THAT SOOHYUN REALLY DAMN FUNNY
HE WAS LIKE "HEY DID YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW IS YOUR REACTION LIKE?"
THEN HE START MIMICKING OUR REACTION WHEN CHOOSING FOR THE LUCKY FANS
I WAS LIKE LOL LOL LOL, TRUEEEEE
THEN THIS LUCKY FANS LIKE DONGHO AND GOT TO GET A HUG FROM HIM
 GOT ONE FANS OF DONGHO GOT JEALOUS AND CRY -.-
THEN AJ WAS REALLY DIRECT "HEY DONT CRY, CHILL LA ~~~
HAHA NEVER EXPECT AJ TO BE THAT TALKATIVE AND FUNNY TOO
GOT REALLY HIGH WHEN ALL THE MEMBER STARTED DOING KIYOMI
OMG MY KEVIN WAS SO CUTE LA WHEN HE DO IT
I THINK HE WAS SUPPOSED WANTED TO BE THE LAST TO DO
CAUSE HE WAS LIKE STANDING ASIDE AND HOSTING
BUT THE FANS KEEP ON SHOUTING & SHOUTING FOR HIM TO DO!!!
SO SOOHYUN SAID" OKAY KEVIN GO FIRST"
THEN EVERYONE SCREAMMMMMMM LIKE MAD!!! :D
MOREOVER, HOON ABS REALLY NO JOKE :)
OH YES, KEVIN ALSO SING A PART OF HIS SOLO SONG " MY REASON" ♥♥♥
OMG HIS VOICE IS SO SMOOTH, SWEET AND GOOD ♥
ALSO UKISS SUB UNIT ALSO SANG A SMALL PART OF THE NEW SONG
I LIKE MANAGE TO VIDEO DOWN ALL THEIR PERFORMANCE
EXCEPT FOR MAN MAN HANI, BECAUSE I FORGOT TO START THE VIDEO
AND MY PHONE BATTERY DIED ON ME -.-
BUT THE VIDEO WAS  BLUR AND CANT SEE THEIR FACE CLEARLY BECAUSE OF THE STRONG WHITE LIGHT
WHEN I WATCH ARE LIKE 7 WHITE SHINY PEOPLE DANCING WHEN THEY DRESS IN TOTAL WHITE
YEAH AND OF COURSE I WAS FAN CAMMING KEVIN ALL THE WAY ♥
OMG I GOT REALLY HIGH AND HAPPY BECAUSE HE WAS LIKE STARING STRAIGHT INTO MY CAMERA AND WAVE ♥
I WAVE BACK TO HIM FRANTICALLY ^^ *SHY LA* ♥♥♥
AHHH HIS FACE SO PERFECT AND GOOD LOOKING LA  ♥
BUT THE 2 HRS PASS REALLY FAST AND CAME TO THE END OF THE CONCERT
SO SAD AND THEY PROMISE TO COME BACK AGAIN
I FEEL SO EMPTY AND UPSET WHEN I SAW KEVIN'S BACKVIEW DISAPPEARING FROM THE STAGE
I WONDER HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN TO SEE HIM AGAIN :(
I ACTUALLY INTEND TO LIKE GET OUT OF KPOP AND UKISS AFTER THIS CONCERT
BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS JUST EVOLVING AROUND THEM AND KEVIN
BUT AFTER THIS CONCERT ONLY MAKE ME LOVE KEVIN EVEN MORE!
ALSO NO MAKE DIFFERENCE THOUGH, I ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR UKISS NEWS ONLY :D
AND SO AFTER THE CONCERT, HE TWEETED TO BE HAVING CHILLI CRAB
HAHA LOOK LIKE UKISS REALLY LOVE CHILLI CRAB A LOT :D 
THEY SANG A TOTAL OF 14 SONG
IN PERFECT ORDER
1) STOP GIRL
2) BELIEVE
3) BINGUEL BINGUEL
4) STANDING STILL
5) 0330
6) SOMEDAY
7) NEVERLAND
8) TICK TACK
9) FORBIDDEN LOVE
10) WHEN LOVE IS STOP
11) LIFETIME FOR KISS ME
12) DORA DORA
13) WITHOUT YOU
14) MAN MAN HANI
OH YEA UKISS PLEASE GET A GOOD REST WHEN YOU WENT BACK
ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A REALLY TIGHT SCHEDULE
BUT I DID NOT WANT YOU GUYS TO OVERWORK AND GET SICK
KEVIN AH, YOU STILL GOT YOUR SUMMER SNOW MUSICAL
AND STILL FEATING THE UKISS SUB UNIT 
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR LOVELY VOICE
I DID NOT SEE YOU GUYS RESTING AT ALL
YOU GUYS JUST KEEP COMING UP WITH NEW SONG AND EVENT
I KNOW YOUR ARE TRYING HARD TO GET ACKNOWLEDGE
BUT STILL YOUR HEALTH IS VERY IMPORTANT OKAY :)
ONCE AGAIN THANKS UKISS FOR PERFORMING SUCH A GREAT CONCERT!
UKISS HWAITING AND DAEBAK! 
I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON AGAIN!!! :D
MAY GBM ^^
MAY GBU ^^
MAY GBE ^^ 
The selca he took in Singapore
"Enjoying the weather in Singapore" that's what he tweeted :) 
























♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ KEVIN ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.