Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS


Holiday!!!! busy like a bee
Saturday, May 25, 201310:56 AM
oh yea so my holiday have started officially on Thurday
but I can't enjoy for this 3 weeks holiday
because I have piles of school assignment waiting for me
everything is due within the first two week of school
stage management, individual presentation on the first day of school
Art management, individual presentation on the 2nd day of school +  exam
Directing and performance, team play on the 4th day of school
Production Design on the second week of school
my schedule during the holiday is packed tightly with assignment sticking on to me :(
and during this first week of holiday, have to go for participation at Kids performing art school
because I need something in my portfolio
as a ALO over there, like nanny taking care of those kids HAHA
all rich kids over there, a lot of ah moh that are mix
super pretty and good at singing
although it was tiring to take care of those kids but I think this would be a good experience
learn quite a lot over there and understand how shitty my job/internship will be in future 
fine...can take it as a training of taking care of artist haha
maybe next time have a chance to work with ukiss :D
okay think too much, such things won't happen :(
so I have to keep going for next week until Sunday
when their HOPE concert are over
yea when it ended, my night mare will begin
I have to chiong finish all the assignment within two week
I bet I don't have anytime to go out party
so sadddddddddddddddd T_T
my holiday = no holiday
I wanna go out shopping la !
wanna go to a nice quiet cafe, sit down and have a flower tea with cake
ohhhh where can I find such place with reasonable price
HAHA, too much stress
I hope I can do well and complete all work smoothly
Oh god, stop playing jokes on me okay....
 uBeat cakeeeee, look so yummy
haha AJ is not being cooperative, kevin and eli are showing a sad face except him 
 wow Kevin drinks too? haha I love drinking too XP

 uBeat at SimplyKpop!

 Kevin and Eli at 2013 Descente Traile race
 Kevin's mummy will be appearing on KBS 'Happy sunday" Mama mia "Kids over flower" edition.
well I didn't watch but it say that his mum actually arrange blind dates for him to get rid of those gay comment online. aiyo no need la, marry me can already haha, kidding :P
Kevin being over too "flower" boy, that isn't what he really want I think but maybe he can try to look man more?

 this was Kevin's small time look
OMG so cute la ^^ his eyes so small LOL
 at Show Champion
At simply Kpop! 
May GBU ^^
May GBM ^^
May GBE ^^

Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.