Ukiss photo b996808f-fd16-4066-a1bc-182fea013200.jpg
Just couldn't resist his face!
Kevin우성현 :) is mine
♥I love HIM♥ !
 photo 5eb5329e-0349-4042-8a64-f17b1a94bc33.jpg
 photo ef98da5e-b1e1-446c-95c1-523f966895db.jpg


Links & beyond
♥ Kerencia
♥ XiTong
♥ Ming
♥ Momoko
♥ UKISS


SCHOOL
Tuesday, May 7, 20139:17 AM
Didnt go to school today cause sick
my sore throat is still not cure for that goddam 5 days
so I went to see doctor ytd and got an MC
my mum insist me to go school and I'm like see first
but this morning my head was all dizzy from eating medicine
and my throat is dry and my voice become so low
MEH, stay at home sleep better :(
well look like I have chose a good day to stay at home haha
so many assignment to complete for school
so busy and busy and busy
and I still find myself some time to slack and blog haha
so far I think would be hard to obtain GPA 3.5 to go uni
my first year GPA so lowwwwwwwww T_T
I think have to go private uni already
Thursday going fortcanning park to watch othello!!!
well part of my school assignment too
it will end around 1030pm, so late
still have to go home do RJ and so on
but lucky enough, Friday lesson start at 1230pm
hope I am able to go through this sem smoothly
Time for some uBeat and Kevin spam!
uBeat I should have treat you better MV is release on youtube already!
Kevin look so fabulous and so cool in the MV ^^
Love his voice so much!!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF1d4X5L-ms
May GBU ^^
May GBM ^^
May GBE ^^


 The fruits look so yummy and juicy :D














Skin by Gabby. Icons from The Attraction. Inspiration from hasta_mañana. Do not edit credits. Or. I will rip your face into pieces.